Wondering how to find and target the right audience for your Facebook shop by Shopify? Here are 5 tips to help you out!
We suppose you have spent long hours researching your products and developing selling strategies through marketplaces like Amazon, eBay, Aliexpress, and etc. You have created your Shopify store and made it look as modern and professional as possible. Now, you are ready to advertise your new online store and get the first sale.
FInding your right target group takes organizing, formulating hypotheses, and carefully testing them out. You may get inspiration from different sources like asking your friends, googling, and etc. You can’t be careless when doing the tests. After all, you are spending time and money anFd you want everything to be perfect.
So, how to target the right group of people or audience for your Facebook shop by Shopify? How to find the winning audience? Here are 5 tips to help you out:
- Use the Facebook Audience Insights Tool: By using the Facebook Audience Insights feature you will remove the guesswork from your research. You need to determine which interest qualifies for your store and the products you sell. Use this tool, and type “base interest”, go to “page likes” and you will see a list of pages liked by your followers. You can conclude what kind of products your followers like and start from there.
- Use the Suggestions Feature: You can find this feature under the Audience section in the ad set. This tool is excellent for looking for new audiences.
- Identify What Works for the Competition: Another great tactic you can use is to go to your competitor’s website and wait until they target you with a Facebook ad. Once you see the ad, choose the option “Why am I seeing this”. You will discover the information on the ad targeting that your competition has just used. If you click on “this add is useful” you will see more related ads in the future.
- Begin with a Broad Demographics: If your products don’t serve a specific age group or gender, it is recommendable to be broad in your Facebook ads. When starting out, it is good to keep it broad and simple.
- Prepare a Facebook Retargeting Campaign: Retargeting means you motive people who know your store to purchase by placing Facebook ads in front of them. This is one of the best ways to acquire customers.